Monday

Fashionista crush: POPPY DELEVIGNE



















Hi guys! 
Do you miss me? 
Do you miss looking at me, me and a little bit more of me? 
Ohhh, well, I can't say I miss being photographed but I do miss sharing my passion when it comes to my outfits with you. But I realized we need a little secrecy so we can spice things up a notch in the future. Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere, it's just that I really need to study and it's really hard to make it both happen - the blog and the finals. I'm being all smarty smart  ;)

So, here's even more inspiration from my part... I can't believe I haven't featured her in my Fashionista crush segment before, as she's pretty amazing. 
Poppy Delevigne, a gorgeous blue eyed it girl and model is the daughter of Selfridge's head of personal shopping Pandora Stevens. She has been on every important guest list from the Costume Institute Gala to New York Fashion Week's fabulous front row. Although she says she had her ups and downs, I can't help but think of how she's probably one of the luckiest girls alive. 
See my other Fashionista crushes here!

XOXO,
Lucija

P.S.
The winner of the Kragrlica giveaway is comment no. 24 - Maria Carvalho. Congrats!!

15 comments:

  1. I love Poppy too! She make it all look so effortless...

    Emmy
    http://scarberianfashionlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Poppy so much!! And her sister too :)
    I'm maddly in love with the boots she is wearing in the first picture!!

    http://lovelyprettyworld.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love poppy and her style ;)
    thank you for your lovely comment ! let's follow each other ! =) i am following you now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shes got such adventurous style for a classic looking blonde. I wish i could rock a skinny jean like that, but alas, my muscles do not allow such looks!

    http://christijay.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. She has absolutely amazing style! I love that second outfit especially! She is stunning!
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hands down, Poppy rocks! I absolutely love her style and also her sister Cara's! They're both lovely and super cool at the same time! Thanks for sharing those great shots of her! And thank you for your lovely comment! I'm glad you like my blog, feel free to follow ;) Yours is great as well, keep going! xoxo from New York City!
    http://hollylovespaul.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. She's gorgeous! Love these pictures! She always looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I do miss you! :)
    www.makilook.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love her! she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Her style is amazing!



    http://style-chameleon.blogspot.com/

    FIRST DUTCH VOGUE GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks for your comment. poppy has an amazing style. wouldn´t mind to have her closet :-)

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are so inspirational=)

    ReplyDelete
  13. She's a total inspiration! The pictures with the hotpants got me in love

    ReplyDelete